Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I'm Reading Now: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
by JK Rowling

I've read it before, but I'm reading it again. While this book and the whole series are always worth a reread on their own merit, I am rereading this one in particular for a different reason. I really want to go see the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I movie, but I am one of of those people who has to have the book fresh in my mind when I go to see the movie. I want to be able to make a comparison between what I read and what I'm watching. I know I'm not the only who has to do that. Is anyone else out there a "read the book before you see the movie" kind of person? If you need to reread Harry Potter, Twilight, or any other print-to-screen title, you can check 'em out today @your library!

No comments:

Post a Comment